Okay, I’ve got the bodice sewn together now. Voila!
This is just one of them, the one that I’ve decided will be visible. Just to reiterate for those that are reading through this pattern, yes, there are two of these, as well as two lining pieces.
I had a little trouble getting it to line up well because of the curved princess seams. My advice, don’t skip on stitching a line on piece 2 and then clipping down to your stitch. These pieces don’t go together easily, and you need the flexibility that clipping gives you.
It’s coming along, though, and I love the look of the bodice. Now to tackle the drape, then the skirt!